WPF Contrib is a community-developed library of controls and utilities for WPF.
The goal is to create a stable, reusable library of classes that you can (and should) use in every WPF application you build.
The October 2008 release has been checked in and uploaded. There are a few notable changes:
What's in the Project
- Controls: NotifyIcon, ImageStrip, NineGridBorder
- Panels: AutoGrid, ColumnStackPanel
- Converters: DarkColorConverter, LightColorConverter, FormattedTextConverter
- Dialogs: FolderBrowserDialog, TaskDialog
- Utilities: BindingHelpers, ColorHelpers, DependencyHelpers, AnimationHelpers, UIHelpers
- Animation: Animation Framework
- Demo project for most of the above.
- The CLR namspace for the library is Avalon.Windows. Kind of nostalgic.
- The namespace URI for XAML is currently "http://schemas.codeplex.com/wpfcontrib/xaml/presentation". Recommended prefix: "av".
- The project is built using VS 2008, and requires .NET 3.5 (as of October 2008). SP1 required for some controls.