WPF Contrib is a collection of controls and utility classes I've accumulated over the years.
How to get it
Download from NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/AvalonLibrary
It's been a while since the last release.
- Requires .NET 4.0
- ClickOnce Demo
- New classes:
- Removed classes that are no longer needed in .NET 4.0: GdiTextBlock, Bitmap and Bitmap effect markup extensions
- Improved ColumnStackPanel (automatically calculates row index)
- Security transparency has been updated to .NET 4.0
What's in the Project
- Controls: NotifyIcon, ImageStrip, NineGridBorder, InlineModalDialog, InlineModalDecorator
- Panels: AutoGrid, ColumnStackPanel
- Behaviros: ListItemMoveBehavior
- Converters: DarkColorConverter, LightColorConverter, FormattedTextConverter
- Dialogs: FolderBrowserDialog, TaskDialog
- Utilities: BindingHelpers, ColorHelpers, DependencyHelpers, AnimationHelpers, UIHelpers
- Animation: Animation Framework
- Demo project for most of the above
- The CLR namspace for the library is Avalon.Windows. Kind of nostalgic.
- The namespace URI for XAML is currently "http://schemas.codeplex.com/wpfcontrib/xaml/presentation". Recommended prefix: "av".
- The project is built using VS 2013, and requires .NET 4.0 or later