Sep 12, 2007 at 11:27 AM
I plan to develop a new control, similar to the Textboxes used in Blend and Design that respond to mouse drags for incrementing/decrementing the value. I am looking for a proper name for the control. Let me know what you think.
Sep 16, 2007 at 7:19 AM
Hmm, isn't this really a Slider control? You could set up a template for it that contains a TextBox.